XL 360™ - Softener
Designed to produce higher flows of softened water for process and general industrial applications.
The XL 360™ range of water softeners are designed to soften water for a variety of process and general manufacturing applications, and produce from 5.5 to 44m3/hr of softened water. Flexible design and programming features allow them to be configured to meet individual site requirements, providing a cost-efficient, reliable and easy-to-use solution to the challenges associated with hard water.
The XL 360™ offer a choice of both simplex or duplex units with either time clock or water meter operation. They are simple to program and use and give high efficiency and low salt usage.
XL-360 Industrial Water Softener Features and Benefits
- Softened water produced for a variety of industrial process and manufacturing applications.
- High flow rates up to 44 cubic metres per hour.
- Very simple to use and programme.
- Systems include simplex or duplex, tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
- 24V operation means safe installation, operation and maintenance.
- High efficiency with low salt usage. Optimum performance is achieved using the latest uniform sized softening resins.
- Proven design, construction and materials ensures operational reliability and long system life.