MBBR Wastewater Treatment
Active biofilm carrier with optimal bacteria culture conditions for industrial and municipal wastewater use.
AnoxKaldnes™ MBBR (moving bed biofilm reactor) systems are active biofilm carriers with optimal bacteria culture conditions for wastewater treatment. AnoxKaldnes™ MBBR is compact, simple to operate and very efficient for the removal of biochemical oxygen demand (BOD), ammonia and nitrogen. It offers numerous benefits such as flexible reactor design, being easy to operate and control, and offering a low load on particle separation stage.AnoxKaldnes™ MBBR solutions are ideal for:
- New plants, especially those requiring a small footprint and easy operation
- Biochemical oxygen demand/chemical oxygen demand and nitrogen removal
- Using as a high loading system in front of existing biological treatment
- Increasing the amount of nitrifying bacteria in existing activated sludge systems
- Implementing post-treatment to existing plants for process improvements
Technologies for safe, environmentally compliant wastewater treatment systems and sewage treatment plant operations.
Total water management solutions for process and wastewater recovery and recycling.
Energy-efficient effluent treatment technologies for resource reuse and environmental compliance.