Renal RO Systems
A range of specialist reverse osmosis products designed for renal dialysis needs.
A range of specialist reverse osmosis dialysis water units for single patient use or centralised systems. Designed specifically for modern haemodialysis requirements, the range provides treated water to quality specifications and can deliver flow rates of up to 3,500 l/hr from a single unit. Units can also be easily linked for higher flow rates or series operation. All models are designed to pass through a standard single-sized doorway for ease of installation.
Products in this range include:
- HemoRO 3000: Reliable small single patient system for home and acute dialysis.
- HemoRO 4 ONE: Heat-disinfectable small single patient reverse osmosis system
- Modula™: Hygenic and compact central reverse osmosis system
- Modula TP: Twin-pass Modula system to guarantee highest permeate quality
- Modula™ S: The cost-effective, secure reverse osmosis unit for maximum control and monitoring
- Modula™ S-TP: Designed for use with poor feed water quality or when higher levels of permeate chemical purity are required
- Modula™ S-XL: The high-output compact unit with in-built capability for redundant operation
- Nephro TP: The central RO system for all your needs
Veolia also have a wide selection of media and service supply panels and concentrate delivery systems to suit every environment, and are designed to meet patient and nursing staff needs. The media panels centralise the supply lines and fittings for purified water, concentrate(s) and drainage in one place whilst the concentrate supply system eliminate the need for personnel to handle heavy concentrate canisters.