Uflex - Ultrafiltration
Skid-mounted ultrafiltration system for water reuse and process water applications.
Uflex ultrafiltration systems are skid-mounted, reliable and compact solutions for water reuse and process water applications. Uflex removes suspended solids, most bacteria and log4 viruses, and is predominantly applied for industrial process water and borehole water, as well as for recycling/reuse. Types of water that can be treated include city water, well water, surface water* and wastewater* (*coagulant dosing unit needed).
The Uflex has fully automatic operation with no involvement needed and has an integrated and simple-to-use controller for easy management and maintenance. One controller can manage up to four skids in parallel mode for cost savings.
Uflex Ultrafiltration System Features and Benefits
Uflex MK3 ultrafiltration systems provide the following features and benefits:
- Fully automated operation requiring nil operator involvement.
- Easy operation and maintenance.
- One controller can be used to manage up to 4 skids in parallel for cost savings.
- Vertically mounted module minimises required space.
- Modular, flexible skid based design supports easy system expansion.
- Applications include swimming pool water filtering, water recycling and water reuse.