NURION™ reverse osmosis ingredient water system
High-quality ingredient water for food & beverage manufacturers
NURION™ is a compliant reverse osmosis (RO) system that produces high-quality ingredient water for the food and beverage industry. Ideal for infant formula and soft drinks manufacturers, it follows European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG) design principles to ensure optimal microbial control throughout the treatment process. This means it consistently produces ingredient water free from undesirable or harmful tastes, odours, colours and impurities.
With a nominal permeate flow rate of 5 to 25m3 per hour, NURION™ offers a host of other benefits:
- Compliance with stringent industry regulations, including at least one of the drinking water regulations (FDA/NSF-61/ACS) for all non-metallic materials
- Skid-mounted “plug & play” unit, ready for hassle-free transport and set-up
- Low energy/pressure membranes to keep energy consumption and operational costs to a minimum
- Permeate line design to optimise system performance and ingredient water quality
- Programmable user interface, with 12” colour touchscreen panel and automation features for simple and stable operation
- “Cleaning in Place” (CIP) option, meaning no disassembly and minimal disruption
- Stainless steel pipes that resist corrosion
- Fully customisable, with a range of additional options such as AQUAVISTA™ cloud-based digital monitoring services and HYDREX™ water treatment chemicals
NURION™ also comes with after-sales support and maintenance programmes to make sure your system operates reliably and efficiently over the long term.