Willett™ Sludge Transfer Ram Pump
The original ram pump for difficult sludge and slurries
Willett™ Pump is the original ram pump for the transfer of viscous and abrasive sludge and slurries. For over 100 years, this vertical single-acting pump has been trusted by industries including wastewater, potable water, effluent treatment, chemical processing, ceramic and
What are the benefits of Willett™ Pump?
Willett™ Pump comes in a range of sizes, with a max flow rate of 2,100 ltrs/min. Its advantages include:
- Cost-effectiveness: hydropower means no external energy source is needed to transfer the sludge
- Longevity: the body and ram are made from strong, durable and abrasion-resistant materials, so the pump is robust and long-lasting
- Easy maintenance: the ram has low-maintenance chevron seals, and the ball valves are accessed quickly and easily via the removable cover
- Electronic control: the patented PLC system or linear transducer can configure pressure, flow and other variables to meet your needs
- Blockage prevention: the ball valves have generous clearance and biased flow allows even wear
- Blockage detection: automatic stalls prevent damage to the pump or pipework, and the PLC can raise an alarm or initiate shutdown
- Volume totaliser: strokes are counted to give a running total of pumped media
The new mechanical Willett™ Pump
Our established range of hydraulic sludge transfer ram pumps is now complemented by a mechanical Willett™ Pump. With a flow rate of up to 450 ltrs/min, it boasts a space-saving compact footprint and no need for hydraulic oil.
Get the most out of your Willett™ Pump with our service & retrofit packages
For your peace of mind, Willett™ Pump is supported by a complete range of after-sales service packages to make sure your pump operates at its best over the long term. Our highly qualified team of engineers offer a 24/7 rapid response service across the UK. We also manufacture and supply OEM replacement parts for all pumps.
For customers with an existing Willett™ Pump, we offer retrofitting options so you can benefit from the latest design improvements without having to replace your unit. These upgrades require minimal downtime and can simplify maintenance, improve control and cut operational costs. They include conversion to mechanical changeover, new ram coatings and more.
To find out more about Willett™ Pump, take a look at the full brochure below.