Filtration systems to remove suspended matter, turbidity, iron, colour and odour from feed water.
Eliminator™ Cartridge Filters produce up to 36m3/hr of filtered water for a number of process water and general manufacturing applications. They are designed to reduce particulate matter from water, either as part of a water purification system or as a standalone filtration system unit. The filter element is a string wound polypropylene filter nominally rated at 10 micron to provide an efficient, cost-effective solution for protection of downstream process equipment.
Eliminator Water Filtration System Options, Feature and Benefits
Eliminator water filtration systems effectively remove suspended matter and contaminants which could otherwise adversely affect the performance of downstream systems and processes. Ensuring water pretreatment delivers water of the required quality to subsequent systems, such as deionisation, means that expensive system downtime can be avoided.
Eliminator water filtration options include the following:
- Sand Filters: For water filtering applications where suspended matter and turbidity must be removed.
- Carbon Filters: For water filtering applications where chlorine, taint, odour or soluble organics are present.
- Iron Removal Filters: For filtering applications where dissolved and undissolved iron and manganese are present.
Key features of the Eliminator system include:
- Simple, robust, packaged systems require minimal installation time, are low cost and high reliability.
- Fully automated systems don't require much operator involvement.
- Time clock initiated, scheduled cleaning allows cleaning to occur during low demand periods.
- Systems are designed for ease of service and maintenance.