Multiflo™ - Clarifier
Proven and adaptable sludge-clarifier technology for municipal and industrial use
With more than 500 plants equipped with Multiflo™ worldwide, the series (Mono, Mono Plus, Duo and Trio) covers a variety of sludge-clarifier applications. This product range is ideal for small to large-sized plants and can treat any kind of water characteristics and pollutant loads. Multiflo™ offers an efficient process for removing total suspended solids (TSS), colour, algae and heavy metal co-precipitates for drinking water production.
Multiflo™ can be installed for primary, secondary or tertiary treatment of wastewater and storm water for partial, normal or advanced removal of suspended solids, carbonaceous pollutants and phosphorous.
It can also be used in the softening process, and the polishing process to remove pesticides, organic matter and new emerging pollutants.
Multiflo™ Water Clarifier Features
- Compact and fast-acting lamella process
- Water clarification using coagulation and flocculation
- Compact footprint which may be 10 to 20 times smaller than other, conventional clarification solutions
- Multiflo is used to make surface water drinkable
- Numerous industrial applications including process water treatment
- Primary and tertiary treatment of urban residual wastewater
- Optimised, simple and easy-to-operate process
- Highly effective in treating water that is difficult to clarify
- Deployed to over 500 applications worldwide for both municipal and industrial users
Technologies for safe, environmentally compliant wastewater treatment systems and sewage treatment plant operations.
Sustainable & economical industrial water recycling systems
Energy-efficient effluent treatment technologies for resource reuse and environmental compliance.
A global leader in water technology, we build private and municipal drinking water treatment plants across the UK.