Sirion™ - RO System
Extensive range of reverse osmosis systems for all water applications and budgets.
Sirion™ is a range of compact reverse osmosis systems that is designed to produce pure water from 10 l/h to 120m3/h with a low footprint and reduced management time. They are fully automatic and offer high salt rejection by using low energy membranes. The Sirion™ range includes:
- Sirion™ Mini: Ideal for process water and air conditioning (from 10 to 90 l/h)
- Sirion™ Midi: Ideal for industrial process water and central pure water for hospitals and laboratories (from 90 to 800 l/h)
- Sirion™ Maxi: Ideal for industrial process water and central pure water for hospitals and laboratories (from 450 to 5,000 l/h)
- Sirion™ Mega: Produces high-purity water, purified water and utility water for boiler feed, industrial process water, cooling water, reuse/recycling, healthcare, biotechnologies, electronics, hospitals, chemical and primary metals industries (flow rates from 5 to 120m3/h)
- Sirion™ Basic: Features the basic necessary components to produce pure water at low cost, with reduced operational requirements
- Sirion™ Multipure: Premium reverse osmosis system for a wide range of industrial applications: process water, utility water, wastewater treatment, water reuse applications, agricultural irrigation, etc.
- Sirion™ Seawater: Specifically designed to treat seawater by rejecting over 99% of the salt contained within the feed water
High-quality water systems for production, process and manufacturing uses.
Total water management solutions for process and wastewater recovery and recycling.
Technologies for optimising boiler feed water and cooling tower feed to minimise chemical usage.
Water and distribution systems that produce high-purity centralised laboratory water.