Sirion™ - RO System
Extensive range of reverse osmosis systems for all water applications and budgets.
Sirion™ is a range of compact reverse osmosis systems that is designed to produce pure water from 10 l/h to 120m3/h with a low footprint and reduced management time. They are fully automatic and offer high salt rejection by using low energy membranes. The Sirion™ range includes:
- Sirion™ Mini: Ideal for process water and air conditioning (from 10 to 90 l/h)
- Sirion™ Midi: Ideal for industrial process water and central pure water for hospitals and laboratories (from 90 to 800 l/h)
- Sirion™ Maxi: Ideal for industrial process water and central pure water for hospitals and laboratories (from 450 to 5,000 l/h)
- Sirion™ Mega: Produces high-purity water, purified water and utility water for boiler feed, industrial process water, cooling water, reuse/recycling, healthcare, biotechnologies, electronics, hospitals, chemical and primary metals industries (flow rates from 5 to 120m3/h)
- Sirion™ Basic: Features the basic necessary components to produce pure water at low cost, with reduced operational requirements
- Sirion™ Multipure: Premium reverse osmosis system for a wide range of industrial applications: process water, utility water, wastewater treatment, water reuse applications, agricultural irrigation, etc.
- Sirion™ Seawater: Specifically designed to treat seawater by rejecting over 99% of the salt contained within the feed water
Industrial Reverse Osmosis System Features
Sirion Multipure reverse osmosis systems will reject over 99% of the salt contained in feed water as they are specifically designed to deal with brackish water. Applications include the production of industrial process water, treatment of industrial water for reuse, production of potable water and agricultural irrigation. Key features include:
- Short lead times and fast system start-up.
- Small size making it easy to integrate with existing plant.
- Touch screen interface for easy operation.
- System performance is maintained, scaling prevented and salt deposits removed by flushing and chemical cleaning.
- Uses state of the art reverse osmosis membranes.
- RO membranes are protected by chemical pre-treatment.
- Highly efficient and quiet operation.
Seawater Reverse Osmosis System Features
Sirion Seawater reverse osmosis systems reject over 99% of the salts in the supplied seawater. Applications include the creation of potable (drinking) water, production of industrial process water along with agricultural irrigation. Key features include:
- Flow rates for standard systems from 1 to 41 cubic metres / hour.
- Short system lead times and fast system installation and start-up.
- Small footprint requires minimal space, enabling easy integration with existing plant.
- Easy-to-use touch screen user-interface.
- Salt deposits removed, scaling prevented and system performance maintained by chemical cleaning and flushing.
- Energy savings of 35-55% achievable on high flow rate models using our energy recovery device.
- Very efficient and quiet operation.
High-quality water systems for production, process and manufacturing uses.
Sustainable & economical industrial water recycling systems
Technologies for optimising boiler feed water and cooling tower feed to minimise chemical usage.
Water and distribution systems that produce high-purity centralised laboratory water.