Rapide Strata™ Industrial Deionisers
High-purity industrial deionisers. Offer savings compared to conventional ion exchange.
Rapide Strata™ is a high-purity ion exchange system that offers savings of up to 40% on running and effluent costs compared to conventional ion exchange systems. The unique design of these high-purity industrial deionisers provides flow rates from 2.5 to 60m3/hr, for a wide range of industrial applications. Rapide Strata™ offers a regeneration time of just 30 to 45 minutes therefore minimising downtime, enhancing bacterial control and improving chemical usage efficiency.
Also available is the Rapide Strata+™ which has an integrated polishing device (Hipol™) and produces water exceeding Ph Eur and USP conductivity requirements.
Rapide Strata Industrial Deioniser Key Features
The Rapide Strata range of industrial deionisers provide high-purity water for various applications. Systems are employed in the pharmaceutical, beverage, and surface finishing industries alongside various, general industrial applications. Key system features include:
- Two bed or three bed units available in various sizes.
- Savings of up to 40% can be achieved in operational and wastewater costs.
- Fast regeneration means minimal down time, enhanced bacterial control and efficient chemical use.
- Monitoring and operation via the Veolia Vision touch screen interface.
- Duplex operation capability for continuous water production.
- Water quality is continuously monitored with auto system shut down capability.
- Short lead times.
- Fast installation and commissioning.