OdoWatch® - Odour Monitoring
Odour-monitoring software tracks environmental events to allow proactive odour management
OdoWatch® odour-monitoring software is the world's first electronic-nose network for 24/7 wireless odour monitoring. It continuously merges odour data with incoming weather data to display odour plumes superimposed on a map of your site and its surroundings. When OdoWatch is fed with weather forecast data, it will also predict the odour impact up to 24 hours in advance. Staff can then take the appropriate steps to prevent the predicted impact.
OdoWatch can distinguish between the odours generated by your site and those from other sources, and continuously archive data in case of odour complaints from the public. It can be used for real-time odour monitoring at municipal and industrial sites such as waste disposal sites, water treatment sites, composting sites, industrial plants and agricultural sites.
OdoWatch Odour Monitoring Software Features
- Real-time odour monitoring
- Municipal and industrial applications
- Ideal for: waste disposal sites, water treatment monitoring, composting sites, industrial plants and agricultural sites
- Odour recognition from your site and other sources
- Odour plume computation and presentation
- Odour emission rate calculation
- Wireless weather tower providing weather forecasts for odour plume calculations
- Odour alerts issued when thresholds exceeded
- Odour predictions provided
- On-demand reports available at any time
Technologies for safe, environmentally compliant wastewater treatment systems and sewage treatment plant operations.
Energy-efficient effluent treatment technologies for resource reuse and environmental compliance.
Treatments for sludge reuse/disposal to remove water, reduce volume and conserve recovery potential.