Alizair™ - Odour Control
An ecological and economic wastewater odour-control system for a healthier environment.
Alizair™ is a wastewater odour control system that provides staff with a healthy and safe environment to work in. It uses negative pressure and a deodorisation treatment (biofiltration) to collect polluted air. Alizair™ can achieve very high filtration rates (500m³/m²/h) with treatment loads that can exceed 50g/h/m³ of medial, and oxidises malodorous substances (organic or inorganic) into inorganic and odourless compounds.
Alizair™ is one of the least expensive odour-removal solutions and it is also very easy to use. It requires low maintenance and low reagent input, and is available in a wide range of flows. Its efficiency on mercaptans can be improved by the addition of downstream physical or chemical treatment.
Alizair™ is also available as compact units, ready to be used. There are four different sizes, with maximum flow ranging between 1,800 and 6,700 m³/h.
Alizair Wastewater Odour Control System Features and Benefits
- Alizair is a 'green' method for odour removal using biofiltration, requiring no chemical additives.
- Alizair systems are remarkably simple. All odourous compounds are effectively treated by a single unit.
- System simplicity reduces installation complexity, thus reducing costs.
- Malodorous substances (organic and inorganic) are oxidised into inorganic, odourless compounds.
- Low maintenance requirements reduce operating costs making them the lowest in the market.
- Alizair systems are available with a wide range of flow rates and system sizes to meet all wastewater odour control applications.
Sustainable & economical wastewater treatment systems. Technologies for safe, environmentally compliant wastewater treatment systems and sewage treatment plant operations.
Energy-efficient effluent treatment technologies for resource reuse and environmental compliance.
Treatments for sludge reuse/disposal to remove water, reduce volume and conserve recovery potential.