Alizair™ - Odour Control
An ecological and economic wastewater odour-control system for a healthier environment.
Alizair™ is a wastewater odour control system that provides staff with a healthy and safe environment to work in. It uses negative pressure and a deodorisation treatment (biofiltration) to collect polluted air. Alizair™ can achieve very high filtration rates (500m³/m²/h) with treatment loads that can exceed 50g/h/m³ of medial, and oxidises malodorous substances (organic or inorganic) into inorganic and odourless compounds.
Alizair™ is one of the least expensive odour-removal solutions and it is also very easy to use. It requires low maintenance and low reagent input, and is available in a wide range of flows. Its efficiency on mercaptans can be improved by the addition of downstream physical or chemical treatment.
Alizair™ is also available as compact units, ready to be used. There are four different sizes, with maximum flow ranging between 1,800 and 6,700 m³/h.
Alizair Wastewater Odour Control System Features and Benefits
- Alizair is a 'green' method for odour removal using biofiltration, requiring no chemical additives.
- Alizair systems are remarkably simple. All odourous compounds are effectively treated by a single unit.
- System simplicity reduces installation complexity, thus reducing costs.
- Malodorous substances (organic and inorganic) are oxidised into inorganic, odourless compounds.
- Low maintenance requirements reduce operating costs making them the lowest in the market.
- Alizair systems are available with a wide range of flow rates and system sizes to meet all wastewater odour control applications.
Sustainable & economical wastewater treatment systems. Technologies for safe, environmentally compliant wastewater treatment systems and sewage treatment plant operations.
Efficient wastewater and sewage treatment plant technologies for UK environmental compliance.
Treatments for sludge reuse/disposal to remove water, reduce volume and conserve recovery potential.