Evaled™ Vacuum Evaporators
Industrial evaporators with high concentration ratios and separation for industrial and process water treatment.
Evaled™ vacuum evaporators are ideal for use in industrial waste and process water treatment, with a maximum capacity of 250 tonnes of distillate every 24 hours. Completely computer based for continuous function without an operator, Evaled™ evaporators allow high concentration ratios and good separation levels, as well as recycling and a decrease in volumes to be disposed.
These evaporators are low energy consumption and low CO2 footprint systems that treat industrial wastewater, with capacities from 1 to 250 tonnes/day, and can be used in multiple applications.
Evaled™ vacuum evaporators are ideal for wastewater and process water treatment. They can also be used for manufacturing processes where removal of water from a product is required. Sizes range from less than 1 tonne per day up to 250 tonnes per day. These systems are fully automated in both operation and cleaning. Very high levels of water removal can be achieved. Energy consumption and space required for Evaled™ evaporators is considerably lower than other evaporation technologies.
Evaled™ Industrial Evaporator Applications:
- Wastewater that is difficult to treat.
- Hazardous wastewater streams.
- Water removal in production processes.
- Healthcare, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
- Chemical production industries.
- Wastewater management in automotive, aviation and other manufacturing industries.
- Food and beverage industries. Water treatment of rinsing, washing, raw materials and boiler feed along with effluent treatment and water reuse.
- Upstream and downstream oil and gas industries.
- Minimising wastewater from the power generation industry.
- Water treatment in the mining industry.