Sidestream nitrogen-removal system for an energy-neutral wastewater treatment plant.
Anita™ is a range of technologies for sidestream nitrogen removal. Products included in this range are:
- Anita™ Mox
- Anita™ Shunt
Anita™ solutions are sustainable and cost-effective, and can be adapted for any advanced sludge treatment requirements. They can also help to meet energy-neutral wastewater treatment plant objectives, while also responding to more stringent regulation around nitrogen concentration in treated water, for example.
Anita™ can also be bundled with the following technologies to deliver a complete wastewater solution:
- Thermal hydrolysis: ThelysTM, ExelysTM
- Thermal hydrolysis + Digestion: BiothelysTM, ExelysTM LD
- Digestion + Lysis + Digestion: ExelysTM DLD
- Hydrothermal oxidation: AthosTM
- Thermal Drying: BioconTM
- Downstream polishing treatment for anaerobic
Anita™ processes reduce operation costs in a wastewater treatment plant by up to 60%. Carbon footprint is also reduced, by up to 85%.