IonPro™ LX - RO & CEDI
Reverse osmosis and CEDI to produce high-purity water with low bacteria levels for critical applications.
IonPro™ LX systems produce high-purity water with low bacteria levels, and flow rates ranging from 500 to 1,000 l/hr. It uses reverse osmosis and continuous electrodeionisation (CEDI), and is ideal for use in pharmaceutical, microelectronics, laboratories and general manufacturing industries. IonPro™ LX consists of a mains water tank, activated carbon filter, duplex softener, primary deionisation by reverse osmosis and polishing deionisation by CEDI. The resulting treated water is delivered to a storage tank where it is re-circulated via an ultraviolet disinfection unit and ring main, supplying the various points of use.
The simplicity, reliability and small footprint of the IonPro™ LX means it offers easy installation and minimal operator involvement.
Ionpro-LX Features and Benefits
Ionpro-LX high-purity water systems provide the following features and benefits.
- Intuitive and easy-touse human machine interface (HMI).
- On screen display of warnings, alarms, process information and performance calculations.
- User configurable set points.
- Integral, automated, reliable and repeatable sanitisation (Autosan) requiring minimal operator involvement.
- Compact, small footprint requiring minimal space.
- Flexible system design supports easy upgrades.
- Standardised systems with short lead times and fast commissioning.
- Ionpro-LX systems are supplied with full Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
- Ideal low bacteria water systems for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and other applications where chemical-free, instant hot water sanitisation is needed.