Renal Disinfection Systems
High-performance heat disinfection systems for renal dialysis water.
Regular heat disinfection of the complete renal distribution ring counteracts the cultivation of biofilm fragments and meets long-term microbiological requirements. Combining an ultrafiltration membrane that is claimed to have bacterial and endotoxin retention of 99.99% or better, it continuously eliminates microorganisms from the distribution circuit.
Products in the renal heat disinfection range include:
- HDS: Economical, efficient and flexible heat disinfection system.
- NephRO SAFE: Central heat disinfection system with ultrafiltration and storage tank.
Nephro Safe Features
The Nephro Safe renal disinfection system combines continuous ultrafiltration with automatically programmed heat disinfection to ensure bacteria free permeate of consistently high quality for dialysis. Key features include:
- Efficient, optimum water and power consumption.
- Proven renal disinfection system.
- State of the art energy monitoring.
- Adjustable filling level ensures that only the required amount of permeate is heated.
- High reliability, long-life system due to hygienic design.
- High efficiency insulation ensures low power consumption.
- Optimum pressure and flow conditions in the distribution ring ensured.