A Practical approach to water purification in research laboratories for the engineering community
This one-off CPD accredited webinar discusses ringmain design and installation vs point of use systems for pure water.
About the webinar
You'll gain an understanding of the benefits of ringmain design and installation vs point of use systems, or a combination of both for pure water in the laboratory. From tap water to Ultra pure water, water quality is an important part of any laboratory, with the validity and accuracy of results being of paramount importance.
Topics to be discussed
Insight into technologies available for water purification in research laboratories
- Loop design considerations and materials.
- Insight into technologies available for water purification in research laboratories.
- How water contaminants interfere with analytical results and why they are an issue.
- Different design selection considerations to meet a range of laboratory requirements.
Regional Business Development Manager Scientific
Veolia Water Technologies UK
- CPD certified: Boost your knowledge and gain a CPD certificate.
- Live Question and Answer session with an expert.
- To gain knowledge about the different options available to suit your specific requirements.