A laboratory water system that is ideal for low volume pure water users with limited space.
Busy laboratories need high quality water on demand. That’s exactly what the compact PURELAB Quest system delivers; easily, quickly, and reliably.
Developed from a decade of experience, PURELAB Quest provides everything you need from one stylish unit. Stored on your bench or wall, it needs the smallest of space.
Rapidly dispensing Type I, Type II and Type III science-ready water from a larger than average tank, sensors constantly monitor quality, whilst in-built recirculation prevents biofilm build up.
Built sustainably and rigorously tested through 150,000 dispensing cycles (for 20 years of lab use), connect to the AQUAVISTA™ digital monitoring service to remotely track your data and easily diagnose issues.
Worldwide, laboratories trust Veolia for their daily purified water provision. As part of ELGA, the world’s largest environmental services organisation, our leading technology is proven.
- An affordable ‘plug and play’ system
- Just 510mm high and 232mm wide
- Dispenses Type I, II and III water
- 7-litre reservoir (17% larger than other bench top systems)
- Can supply 1.2 litres per minute
- Made from 85%* reclaimed material
- Connect to AQUAVISTA™ digital monitoring via USB
* Excludes materials in contact with the purification process.