Opaden™ - Nitrate Removal
Nitrate-removal system for reliable and safe drinking water treatment.
Compact Opaden™ removes nitrates to produce potable water for municipal applications. The range is made up of a number of skid-mounted systems for drinking water treatment, in compliance with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations. Certified with ‘Sanitary Conformity Certification’ (ACS), Opaden™ produces high-quality drinking water and is available in a range of eight standardised units producing from 10 to 150m3/h.
The Opaden™ potable water system uses proven technology using ion exchange resin and as it is a modular system can be combined to treat larger volumes.
Opaden Drinking Water Treatment - Features and Advantages
- High quality, potable water delivery at various flow rates.
- Drinking water treatment that meets World Health Organisation (WHO) recommendations.
- Modular system design for scaleability.
- Proven drinking water treatment technology using ion exchange resin.
- Capable of treating variable flow rates and nitrate concentrations.
- Easy to operate remote control system.
- Quick installation and commissioning with short lead times.
- Options available for all applications.