Duo Eclipse™ Deioniser
Two-stage deionisers remove dissolved solids and produce water with a low conductivity.
In many industrial processes, any dissolved salts in water can cause problems. Removing all the dissolved salts from water is called deionisation or demineralisation. Duo Eclipse™ two-stage deionisers remove up to 98% of total dissolved solids and will typically produce water with a conductivity of less than 20μS/cm and flow rates from 0.25 to 4m3/hr. Three models of Duo Eclipse™ are available (1.5m3/hr, 3.0m3/hr, 4.0m3/hr).
Duo Eclipse Two Stage Deioniser Features
- Removes up to 98% of total dissolved solids (TDS).
- Water conductivity typically below 20μS/cm.
- Water flow rates from 0.25 to 4 cubic-metres/hour.
- Systems available with short lead times.
- Quick installation and setup.
- Easy to use, flexible electronic control panel with monitoring and manual override.
- Automatic regeneration requiring minimal operator involvement.
- Applications include: industrial process water production, metal finishing, boiler feed water.
- Various options available to meet specific requirements.