CEDI system - PURE WATER
Continuous electrodeionisation systems (CEDI) that produce high-purity water with chemical-free operation.
Continuous electrodeionisation systems (CEDI) polish reverse osmosis permeate to produce high-purity water of up to 18MΩ.cm with flow rates ranging from 1.4 to 40.8m3/hr. CEDI overcomes the limitations of ion exchange resin beds, notably the release of ions as the beds exhaust, and the associated need to change or regenerate the resins. Reverse osmosis (and sometimes membrane degassing) is typically used prior to CEDI to ensure that the CEDI stack is not overloaded with high levels of salts.
CEDI offers chemical-free operation and produces a continuous flow of consistent water quality and is available with short lead times, quick installation and startup.
- Chemical free operation
- Continuous flow of consistent water quality
- Short lead-times, quick installation and start-up
- Flexibility and high flow rates
- Leak-free operation
- No need for recirculation pump and brine injection
- Even distribution improves performance and module longevity