24r™ - Deionisation
A cost-effective manual deionisation system that produces water with low conductivity.
Our 24r™ deionisation systems typically produce water with a conductivity of less than 25μS/cm and flow rates from 60 to 400 l/hr. With a manually operated regeneration it means there are no electrical connections and therefore offers safe and very reliable operation. The pre-assembled, skid-mounted system reduces installation costs and ensures rapid startup time and the battery-operated conductivity meter gives system quality control. Ideal for use in laboratories, metal finishing, microelectronics, toiletries and cosmetics, and chemical dilution, 24r™ offers cost-effective capital and running costs for deionised water production.
24r™ Deionisation System Features and Benefits
24r™ water deionisation systems provide the following:
- Water flow rates from 60 to 400 litres per hour.
- Deionised water conductivity below 25 microsiemens/cm.
- Robust system design maximises lifetime and reliability.
- Installation and commissioning costs minimised by pre-assembled, skid mounted systems.
- Manual regeneration doesn't require electrical connections.
- No mains electrical connections enhances system safety.
- Includes a battery powered conductivity meter for system quality control and operation.
- Highly efficient, space saving design.
- Provides deionised water for various applications including laboratories, metal finishing, surface treatment, PCB and semiconductor rinsing, toiletries and cosmetics, chemical dilution, battery top up.