Our range of products and solutions fully meet your design specifications for the production and delivery of pure water and haemodialysis fluids that fully comply with international guidelines.
Renal Dialysis Capabilities:
- Single patient reverse osmosis units chemical and/or heat disinfected
- Central reverse osmosis units, single, duplex and two stage options
- Two membrane purification technologies
- Intelligent heat disinfection systems with or without draw off options
- Central concentrate storage and distribution systems
Why choose Veolia Water Technologies
From initial consultation and system specification, to installation and ongoing service & support, we can help you:
- Choose the most efficient & cost effective solution
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Maintain patient treatment continuity
- Meet Renal Association Guidelines
Service & Support
Our service support from specialist engineers ensures long lasting reliability and system performance, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Guaranteed response time service contract options.
For more information on our AQUAservice agreements, contact us.
Royal Derby Hospital - Dialysis Caravan
With over 60 years history in dialysis water treatment, we understand the importance of treatment availability. That's why we support Derby hospital's dialysis treatment unit based in North Wales. This caravan enables renal patients to have treatment in a holiday location.
We've donated £1000 towards a 2nd caravan, for more information or to donate, visit: www.justgiving.com/renalcaravan