In clinical laboratories the availability of high purity water is essential and required at virtually every stage of analyzer operation.
Using water that is low in ionic, organic, bacterial and particulate impurities can ensure: minimal build up of bacteria, increased reagent stability and great accuracy and precision in pipetting.
Our MEDICA Pro delivers up to 4 litres per minute of CLRW standard water (formerly CLSI Type 1 water) using UV and microfiltration technologies together with recirculation and ion exchange.
Key features include:
- Bacterial specification <1CFU/ml
- Compatible with single and multiple clinical diagnostic analysers
- Low running and consumable costs
- Space saving design with its integrated wrap around 50 litre reservoir
- A bypass loop for continual supply of compliant water in emergency situations to the analyser
- Full service and validation support
New Product - MEDICA EDI 15/30
As part of the market-leading MEDICA EDI range of water purifiers is the newly launched MEDICA EDI 15/30 for growing laboratories which require less than 50 litres of purified water per hour, the MEDICA EDI 15/30 is a compact, high performance water purification system designed to feed up to 1.5 l/min of CLRW standard grade water - directly to smaller Clinical Diagnostic Analysers.
At only 550mm x 270mm, the MEDICA EDI 15/30 has the smallest footprint available on the market for this type of application. An optional docking vessel reservoir allows flexibility for bench-top or wall mounting as a single unit.
For technical information on the new MEDICA EDI 15/30, click below to download the
For all enquiries, please fill in the Contact Us form below: