Congratulations to all of you who
have completed 20 years or more of service with the company!
your long service achievement, this year The Long Service Luncheon will take
place at The Royal Ascot Racecourse.
To help us
manage your attendance and your individual requirements (inc. menu choices),
please complete this short form here
We look forward to seeing you then
Where: The Royal Ascot Racecourse
When: Thursday 23rd June 2016
Drinks Reception: 11:15
Dress Code: Smart/Casual (no jeans or trainers)
Parking: Complimentary on-site parking (Car
Please RSVP by clicking here
response is REQUESTED BY 4th May, 2016
Ascot Racecourse Tour
- You can join a Bowler Hat Steward for a tour of the Racecourse that will take you into areas not normally available to the public, including a visit to the jockeys weighing area and changing rooms, queens dining area etc. If you wish to participate please select this as an option in the registration form.
- Times of coach pick ups tbc
- Flights will be arranged for those travelling from Scotland
- For directions from your current location please click here
- FROM LONDON AND THE NORTH
M4 Junction 6 onto the A332 Windsor by-pass and follow the signs to Ascot.
- FROM THE WEST
M4 Junction 10 to the A329(M) signed to Bracknell and follow the signs to Ascot.
- FROM THE SOUTH AND EAST
M3 Junction 3 onto the A332 signed to Bracknell and follow the signs to Ascot.
- FROM THE MIDLANDS
M40 southbound, Junction 4. Take the A404 towards the M4 (Junction 8/9). On the M4 head towards Heathrow/London. Leave M4 at Junction 6 and follow the A332 Windsor by-pass to Ascot.
- South West Trains runs a frequent service to Ascot from both Reading and London Waterloo. The average journey time is 27 minutes from Reading and 52 minutes from Waterloo. The railway station is a seven-minute walk from the racecourse.
For more details, please visit National Rail Enquiries or call +44 (0)8457 484950.