United Kingdom
Contact us
Head Office UK

Veolia Water Technologies UK
Windsor Court,
Kingsmead Business Park,
High Wycombe, HP11 1JU

+44 (0) 1628 879 704

Contact Us

Other Locations

Veolia Water Technologies UK
Whittle Road, Meir,
Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 7QD
tel: +44 (0) 1628 81 41 90
fax: +44 (0) 1628 81 41 96

Veolia Water Technologies UK
Orbital House,
Redwood Crescent,
East Kilbride, G74 5PR
tel: +44 (0) 1355 58 81 40
fax: +44 (0) 1355 58 81 41

Veolia Water Technologies (formerly ELGA Process Water)

Veolia Water Technologies is a market leader in water treatment equipment. The brand is built on over 80 years of history.

2014

ELGA Process Water changes its name to Veolia Water Technologies. Having traded as ELGA Process Water for over a decade becoming part of'one Veolia' allows the company to go beyond customers' expectations in technology, innovation, customer service and delivery.

New, purpose‑designed offices - Veolia Water Technologies moves to new high tech offices in High Wycombe. It's equipped with the latest technology which will help promote our culture of working smarter, streamline our processes and integrate our systems, making all aspects ofcustomer contact more efficient; from sales enquiries and contract execution to technical support and booking service engineers.

2006

Headquarters move to new Marlow with centralised services for ELGA Process Water and subsidiary brands.

2004

A purpose built regeneration station is built in Stoke-on-Trent

2000

Veolia Environnement (formally Vivendi Water) acquired ELGA Process Water and its subsidiaries including USF and Permutit. The ELGA Process Water name remains as a brand within Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies.

1998

United States Filter (USF), leaders in water treatment equipment in the US, acquire Culligan, Memtec and Kinetics.

1990s

The Industrial Systems division is rebranded and becomes ELGA Process Water.

1980s

ELGA expands and grows in a number of divisions: Laboratory Products, Industrial Systems, Regeneration and Service

1970

ELGA sets up Industrial Systems Division to manufacture large RO units.

1960 - 1968

ELGA establishes itself as a leading supplier of lab water purification systems and introduces Reverse Osmosis to its range of technologies.

1955

ELGA fills a gap in the market by introducing the concept of bulk reactivation of ion-exchange resins in a regeneration station.ELGA make history by launching the first deioniser to incorporate exchangeable cartridges.

1950

Walter takes an interest in the'furring up' that occurs when electric steam irons are filled with hard water and begins selling ion-exchange resins to purify the water,

1937

Walter Lorch set up ELGA to market electrical & gas appliances, resulting in the name ELGA - ELectricity and GAs (based in Lane End, Buckinghamshire).

Back to top
Online shop