Safety is everyone's business
Our primary aim is to protect the health of our employees and anyone affected by our undertakings. Through the provision of adequate resources, we ensure that we protect our people, execute works safely and comply with our legal duties.
We strive to achieve Health & Safety standards beyond those required by statute and to support continual improvement.
For over 25 years we have been involved in large construction projects throughout the UK both acting as principal contractor and sub-contractor. We work with customers and stakeholders in developing and implementing best practice.
We require that everyone who works for or with us:
- Embeds health & safety in all they do
- Works to eliminate the risk of serious harm from all our activities
- Reports potentially unsafe incidents and injuries, and investigates fully
- Upholds and promotes our policies
- Maintains effective communication on all issues of health & safety